Ane´ - Radiance Serum


About the Brand

The company Ane´ was founded by one of the most lovely, kindest, most genuine women in skincare. I feel so lucky to have connected with this gorgeous woman on instagram, she is such a dream! Love her! Ane´ first bought out her Glow in a Bottle which I absolutely love (see previous blog post!) and from that she has created the Radiance Serum. 

Price Point

£32 for 30mls


What is it?

This serum contains both Vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid to brighten and hydrate the skin. This gorgeous serum has been formulated to repair and protect against signs of ageing such a fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage along with giving you a brighter, glowing dewy complexion. Whilst promoting cell turnover and boosting collagen production, which im sure you will agree, we all need and want!!


What it contains
  • Aqua (water)
  • Propanediol
  • Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)
  • Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
  • Sodium Benzoate
  • Potassium Sorbate
  • Citric Acid

What it doesn't contain

  • Fragrance free
  • Colour free
  • Suitable for Vegans
  • Not tested on animals

When can this be used?


This serum can be used both day and night and is light enough to be used under other products and makeup!


Is it Lush!?!?


Yes! I have absolutely loved using this serum. The consistency is very light, non-sticky and sinks into my skin in a flash! This is perfect to use both morning and night. When I use this in the morning before I apply my makeup , my makeup still sits beautifully, it doesn't slide off my face which some serums can cause.

This serum gives my skin a gorgeous dewy glow due to the hyaluronic acid, its been perfect after my microneedling sessions, after using retinols and doing this winter where I suffer with dry skin. It also doesn't sting! Which I find if my skin is healing from any treatments like microneedling or after using strong acids, some hyaluronic acids can sting so badly, but this doesn't which is fantastic! 

Also, the vitamin C aspect of this serum is so lovely, and the perfect sister to the hyaluronic acid, my skin is left dewy and hydrated but also glowing and complexion brighter, which I thank to the Vitamin C. It doesn't smell funny after a while like some Vitamin C products can do. This formula is just perfect and wonderfully balanced. I LOVE IT.

Check out Ane´products on her site https://beautybyane.com to shop her wonderful products! 






Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this beautiful information.I hope you will also share more information on beauty.please keep sharing.
    Buy natural beauty product online
    Buy women cloths online
    Buy cosmetic products online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog