Sanctuary Spa Product Review




Triple Cleansing Mousse

Price Point 

£12.00


Whats it for?

  • This cleaning mousse is a triple whammy. It contains micro fine exfoliating powers for exfoliation, AHA acids for skin resurfacing and cleansing actives to remove the daily build up of excess sebum, pollution, makeup and impurities.



What it contains/ingredients 
  • Aqua
  • Perlite
  • Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
  • Propane, Butane
  • Cocamidopropyl Betaine
  • Magnesium Stearate
  • Isobutane
  • Sodium Laureth Sulfate
  • Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol
  • Glycerin
  • PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract
  • Chlorphenesin
  • Saccharum O cinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract
  • Parfum (Fragrance)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Panthenol
  • Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract
  • Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract
  • Limonene
  • PEG-14M
  • Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
  • Citral, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract
  • Linalool
  • Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Seedcake Extract.

What it doesn't contain

  • Suitable for Vegans
  • Artificial fragrance free
  • Against animal testing
  • Paraben free
  • Microbead free 

When can it be used?

Day and night, also suitable for all types of skin!!


Is it Lush?!?

So at first I was really unsure about this cleanser as I have never used a cleanser with this texture/mousse before but it has really grown on me and I really like it now. I love the face that this is an acid based cleanser which really helps with my complexion and acne. Also its super refreshing to use has a lovely light natural fragrance too. It doesn't leave any sticky reside which I was worried about with a mousse. Its lovely and I think I will re-purchage this when it runs out. The only issue I have is I wonder if I will be able to get all of the product out of the can, as when the gas inside is gone, will I be able to get the rest of the product out?? Which would be a real shame if I can't, if that will be the case as its a waste of money and a waste of product. But the product itself I love. 



1 Minute Daily Glow Face Mask


Price Point

£14.00


What is it?

  • This is a quick 1 minute face mask which I designed for the fast pace life style that we live, it's perfect to be used pre-shower, or even in the morning when you are brushing your teeth after cleaning and before you pop your make up on. 
  • This glowing face mask contains Kakadu plum, brightening vitamin C and rosemary extract to help brighten and create a glowing and dewy complexion.

What it contains/ingredients
  • Ethylhexyl Palmitate
  • Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
  • Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
  • Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
  • Limonene
  • Citronellol
  • Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil
  • Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate
  • Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
  • Terminalia Ferdinandiana Seed Oil
  • Geraniol
  • Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
  • Linalool, Rosmarinus O cinalis (Rosemary) Extract
  • Datem
  • Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil,
  • Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract
  • Citral


What it doesn't contain
  • Suitable for Vegans
  • Naturally fragranced
  • Against animal testing
  • Paraben free

When can it be used

  • As often as you like! Sanctuary suggest that when you use this mask, apply some water to help activate its ingredients, leave on for 60 seconds and then rinse it off.

Is it lush?!?

Yes, I really loved using this mask, for a quick 1 minute mask (I always leave it on for longer, but I do that with every mask I use!) it really does brighten my skin and complexion and the fact that it can be used for as little as one minute, and to give the results it does, is really fab. It also has a lovely smooth texture too which feels really nourishing on my skin, its just a lovely little pamper session. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog