Indeed Labs Product Review



About Indeed Labs
  • Indeed labs are a Canadian Brand who set out on a mission to give real results to real people, from all walks of life, at all ages, with all skin types, and most importantly at an affordable price.
  • Indeed labs have moved away from fancy adverts and let the products speak for themselves which they do, they pride themselves on only including high quality active ingredients, and never ever including nasties like Parabens, perfumes, low quality ingredients or misleading claims. 
  • Indeed labs have been extremely kind to send me two of their products to try and test, so lets see what I thought!

Vitamin C24



Price point

£24.99


What is it?

  • This is a strong vitamin C serum / moisturiser which contains a whopping dose of 22% L-ascorbic acid (which is the strongest, stable form of vitamin C) and 2% of hyaluronic microspheres.
  • This area is designed to help protect against environmental damage, brighten skin, improve complexion and hydrate.

What it contains/ingredients

  • Vitamin C (L-absorbic Acid) 22%
  • Hyaluronic Acid 2%
  • Dimethicone
  • Ascorbic Acid
  • Polysilicone-11
  • Ethylhexyl Palmitate
  • Peg-10 Dimethicone
  • Silica Silyate
  • Silica Dimethyl Silylate
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Sodium Hyaluronate 
  • Dimethicone

What it doesn't contain


  • Parabens
  • Perfumes 
  • Cruelty Free

When can it be used?

  • Pea sized amount at morning and night, after cleansing and toning. Make sure you use a SPF after too!

Is it Lush?!?


Yes!! I have absolutely loved this product, its only one of the two vitamin C's that I have used that I have tried that has actually made a difference to my skin. This vitamin C has a creamy texture which stings slightly when applied, I actually like that (the tingle only lasts a few seconds, 2/3 max). My skin has looked so much brighter and more glowing when I have used this cream and my complexion is far more even, as I used to suffer with red patches from healing acne. 

I am aware that Vitamin C can cause acne flare ups for some people, and as I am very prone to acne I was worried about this when started using this, especially as its a very strong, potent vitamin C. However, this has not caused any flare ups at all. 

I would really recommend adding Vitamin C to your routine after I was advised from Teresa Tarmey that the most important things to include in our skincare routine is to cleanse, vitamin C, Retinol and SPF. I have stuck to this advice religiously and I have really noticed my acne and complexion has improved greatly. 

I cannot recommend this Vitamin C enough and the price point makes it so affordable too.


10 Balm



Price point 

£19.99


What is it?

  • This is an intense healing balm which has been formulated to repair irritated, sensitive, broken and distressed skin. 
  • This is packed with 10 ingredients which are specifically designed to help nourish and resolve skin issues which cause you discomfort, from sunburn, acne, eczema, dermatitis, skincare reactions etc. 

What it contains/ingredients 


  • Honey Extract: A natural hydro-regulating complex used to soothe, smooth and moisturize the skin.
  • Propolis Extract: An ancient healer known to help with the healing process.
  • Pollen Extract: Contains minerals, vitamins, proteins and more for healthy, glowing skin.
  • Royal Jelly Extract: One of the most powerful nutrients to fight against aging and inflammatory skin conditions. It contains 17 amino acids and is full of B vitamins.
  • Bisabolol: A natural powerful remedy for very sensitive and easily irritated skin. It helps to address dehydration, sensitivity, sebum oxidation control, premature aging and skin discolouration.
  • Arnica Extract: Has antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to help those with inflammatory skin disorders. It stimulates the forming of granular tissues to accelerate the skin healing process. Arnica can be used on bruises, sunburns and minor burns.
  • Allantoin: Helps to rebuild the skin from the inside out by stimulating cell turnover.
  • Vitamin E: Protects cell membranes from damage (lipid peroxidation) caused by oxygen free radicals and prevents sun-inflicted premature aging of the skin.
  • Baobab Seed Oil: The ultimate skin protector thanks to its nourishing powers.
  • Buriti Oil: High in beta-carotene and contains vitamin C to help rebuild collagen.



What it doesn't contain


  • Parabens
  • Perfumes 
  • Cruelty Free
  • Colourants 

When can it be used?


  • Pea sized amount whenever needed, can be morning, night and in-between too!

Is it Lush?!?

Yes! So, my face is like Asbestos and so I never needed to use this on my face, but I suffer with a red/dry/itchy/sore rash like thing on my chest, which I think is from my Jo Malone perfume and its alcohol content (but I love it too much to give it up!)  and that is where I have been using this balm, and I'm not joking, this balm cleared it up in one use. 
This balm is instantly comforting, super soft and gentle, doesn't sting and just resolved my skin issue straight away.
Now if I have any type of irritation, no matter where in my body this is my go too balm. I would really recommend this to anyone to has sensitive skin, eczema, flare up after using a product which has irritated you or if you have sunburn/prickly heat. It's just a wonder balm.



Indeed Labs is available widely in shops such a boots or online and I would recommend these two products and I can't wait to explore more of their range, especially their retinol! Thank you Indeed Labs for collaborating with me xxx








Comments

Popular posts from this blog