Evy Technology Product Review


About Evy Technology

  • Evy Technology is a brand who has designed a SPF range and tan enhancers with by a Swedish Skincare Researcher.
  • This range is suitable for both children and people with sensitive skin.
  • This has also been designed with active people in mind, which I think is so important as so many people exercise outside and having effective sun screen which will last during your work out is key. Therefore Evy technology has created a formula who's effectiveness will not diminish even when you are exercising, sweating and or swimming!
  • Also this light weight formula is non - sticky, sinks in instantly with outwhite marks, streaks or residue, and will not block your pores, so ladies your make up will sit perfectly when you use this, which I have always found has been a struggle in the past.
  • Evy technology offers both UVA and UVB protection offing you and your family a broad protection against sun damage. It comes from a range of SPF 10 to 50.
  • Evy Technology are extremely passionate about producing a long lasting sun protection, that all of their products have been rigorously tested, even at sea for 9 months by the Swedish team in the Atlantic rowing race, amongst other Swedish sports teams.  

Daily UV Face Mousse

What it contains/ingredients 

  • Aqua
  • Butane
  • Octocylene
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate
  • Stearic acid
  • VP / Hexadecene copolymer
  • Triethanolamine
  • Hydrolyzed Silk
  • Bis-ethylhexloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine
  • Hydrolyzed Collagen
  • Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate Glycerin
  • Dimethicone
  • Propane 
  • This SPF is also enriched in vitamin E, vitamin C, Silk, hyaluronic acid and collagen !! So amazing!
What it doesn't contain 
  • This sunscreen is hypoallergenic 
  • Parabens
  • Nano-particles
  • No preservatives (and still has a shelf life of 3 years!!!)
  • Is NOT tested on animals
  • Is NOT vegan as it contains collagen which is derived from cattle, however their SPF 10 and children's ranges do not contain collagen and so are Vegan friendly. 

When can it be used 

As often as needed. 


Is it LUSH?!?

Yes!!! So if im honest, im very good at applying SPF, but when I wanted to wear make up I wouldn't as I could never find a SPF that would allow my makeup to sit well. But, when I was introduced to EVY technology I was just gobsmacked. Its extremely light, non sticky or greasy so you don't feel like you have anything on, your skin feels like it can breathe. It also didn't block my pores which is so important to me as I have acne prone skin.
Also I have been out in the 30c heat, running with this SPF on and didn't sweat off at all, when I was getting dressed up with a full face of makeup it didn't effect how my makeup sat on my face, I didn't get any white marks to while flash back in photos. Its just absolutely fab, I love this so much. Its also fragrance free too which I like as I don't like the smell of SPF. 
Most importantly, I have fair skin which always burns, I never just tan if I don't have SPF on, and I never burnt once when wearing this at all. My skin felt hydrated and protected, even in the amazing heat wave we had this summer!



Daily Tan Activator

What is it designed for?

So this is not a fake tan product. This is designed to stimulate the production of melanin (pigmentation cells) within the skin to keep your tan lasting longer. This takes about a week to start working, for the product to start stimulating the bodies natural melanin. 



What it contains/ingredients 
  • Aqua
  • Butane
  • Propylene Gycol
  • Caprylic/Capric
  • Triglyceride
  • Shea Butter Ethyl Esters
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Isobutane
  • PVP
  • Hexylene glycol
  • Propane
  • Polysorbate 20
  • Glycerin
  • Triethanolamine
  • Dimethicone
  • Alanne
  • Aspartic Acod
  • Glitamic Acid
  • Allantoin
  • Dextrin
  • Sucrose
  • Glucose
  • Fructose
  • Panthenol
  • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder
  • Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract
  • Dihydroxy Methylchromonyl Palmitate
  • Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Hydrolyzed Silk
  • Hydrolyzed Collagen
  • Hexyl Nicotinate
  • Urea
  • Citric Acid
What it doesn't contain 

  • Perfume
  • Parabens 
  • Preservatives 
  • Hypoallergenic 

When can it be used

I used it daily after showering / bathing 


It it Lush ?!?


I really liked using this product. I find it hard to tan so when I do I want to make it last as long as possible and this mousse really did help with that. Along with helping my tan last longer this moose also helped to keep my skin hydrated, which is also key for a flawless fan as no one wants dry legs or peeling skin!! This formula is super light, non greasy and did not congest my pores which is so important to me. I absolutely loved it. 

These two are a perfect summer duo and I will defiantly be re-purchasing next summer!!

Thank you so much Evy Technology, go check out their amazing range on their website http://www.evy.uk.com/?wpam_id=4 or at SPACE NK and use my code https://referme.to/Vw328Wo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog