O.Moi Skincare Review



About O.Moi 

O.Moi is a Danish company who have called their brand after the French wordS "Oh Moi" meaning "Me Time" which I absolutely love, as we all need some 'me time'!!!

O.Moi bases their products around aromatherapy and so most of their products are essential oil based, which personally is ok for my skin and has never caused any breakouts etc.

O.Moi is aware that essential oils don't always mix well with some users skin, and so they have created a fragrance - free skincare line within their brand which contains no allergens. 

O.Moi have been certified as allergy free by the Danish company, Allergy Certified. So their range should be suitable fo all skincare types.


Bamboo Mask and Scrub

What it contains/ingredients 
  • Aqua (Water)
  • Kaolin, Glycerine (Veg)
  • Stearic acid
  • Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
  • Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin
  •  Glyceryl stearate S/E
  • Carbomer, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E)
  • Sodium hydroxide
  • Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) Leaf Powder
  • Canabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil
  • Bambusa arundinacea stem powder (Bamboo)
  • Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil
  • **Lavendula augustifolia (Lavender) Oil
  • Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) Oil
  • Citrus limon (Lemon) Oil
  • Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
  • *Coumarin
  • *Geraniol
  • *Limonene
  • *Linalool
  • *Citral.
* components occurring naturally in essential oils
** certified organic

What it doesn't contains

O.Moi products are free from paragons, mineral oils, silicones and synthetic fragrances!

Is it lush?!?!

So.. Im 50/50 with this product. When I first put it on it made my skin feel like it was burning/stinging. I am used to strong acid peels (I've had two deep TCA peels and often use at home acid-peeling/mask products) but this was a different type of sting. As if my skin didn't agree with it. However, I has no redness once it was removed, and my skin felt so so so soft afterwards. So I will continue to use this product as the results were worth the stinging/burning sensation.. as mad as that sounds.

As far as the texture, as this can be used as a scrub as well as a mask. This has a gorgeous fine exfoliating texture.  So as a scrub this is lovely.

I would be careful with this product if you have sensitive skin as my skin is quite tough and it did burn/sting alot.

When I spoke to O.Moi about this they said it is normal and its the tea tree element of the product working.

Lemon Face Cream 

What it contains/ingredients

  • Aqua
  • Glycerin
  • Caprylic/capric triglyceride (Coconut) Oil
  • Carbomer
  • Sodium hydroxide
  • Stearic acid
  • Cetyl alcohol
  • Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E)
  • Sodium bicarbonate
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Ethylexyl-glycerin
  • Aloe barbadensis leaf flower (Aloe Vera)
  • Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A)
  • Prunus ameniaca (Apricot) Oil
  • Ceteareth-20
  • Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil
  • Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil
  • Citrus Limon (Lemon) Oil
  • Cananga odorata (Ylang-Ylang) Flower Oil
  • *Eugenol
  • *Geraniol
  • *Citral
  • *Citronella
  • *Cardinene
  • *Limonene
  • *Linalool
  • *occur naturally in essential oils

What it doesn't contains

O.Moi products are free from paragons, mineral oils, silicones and synthetic fragrances!

Is it lush?!?!

Yes, I loved using this moisturiser. It was very nourishing, light, super absorbent and smells amazing. It actually really helped my acne, I had no breakouts whilst using this and it helped with the current acne I had when I started using this product. It also left me with a soft, nourished skin and not shiny, which some creams can. Loved it.


Balancing Facial Oil

What it contains/ingredients


  • Glicine max (Soya) Oil
  • Olea europaea (Olive) Oil
  • Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil
  • Melameuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil
  • Citrus limon (Lemon) Oil
  • Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) Oil
  • Pinus sylvestris (Pine) Oil
  • Limonene
  • Linalool
  • Citral
  • Farnesol

What it doesn't contains

O.Moi products are free from paragons, mineral oils, silicones and synthetic fragrances!

Is it lush?!?!

Yes, This is the sister product to the Lemon Facial Oil. It smells absolutely gorgeous. It's super fine and light in texture and absorbed very easily and quickly into my skin. This oil again was excellent for my skin/acne. It really helped treat my current acne and prevented further spots from developing whilst giving my skin a lovely glow. I absolutely loved it.

Check out this fab brand on their website...

https://www.omoi-skincare.com

I would really recommend their products

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog