Review - Yellow Gorse  - Radiance Firming Intense Facial Serum


What its contains / ingredients
  • Rosehip fruit oil
  • Argan Oil
  • Jojoba seed oil
  • Safflower oil
  • Borage oil
  • Neroli
  • Sweet Orange
  • Cypress oil
  • Myrrh Oil
What it doesn't contain

  • I can't find any information about what it doesn't contain, but Yellow Gorse products are Vegan, natural, ethically and locally sourced from Dorset, and from the texture of the product I can tell is doesn't contains any nasties, like parabens, silicones etc. 


When it can be used

  • I used this at night rather than the day, just as it takes a little while to sink in, and so I wouldn't be able to put makeup on top of this serum. But there is no directions from Yellow Gorse.
Is it Lush?!?

  • Yes. I really enjoyed using this products. It smells gorgeous, feels very fine on my skin but does take a little while to sink into my skin, so I tend to use it at night. 
  • This serum to me was more of a oil, it left my skin feeling lovely and smooth with a natural glow afterwards.
  • This might be for a older skin as I didn't feel it helped me any help with firmness but that has never been a issue for me either. 
  • This serum/oil was perfect for mu skin, and didn't cause any acne issues which I'm prone too so I feel its suitable for any type of skin too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog