Review - Glow in a Bottle, Ultra-light all natural facial oil by Ané






What it contains/ingredients

This beautiful oil contains a powerful blend of 11 pure, natural oils. Rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins. 


  • Ternifolia Seed (Macadamia) Oil,
  • Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil,
  • Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Rose) Oil,
  • Squalane (Olive),
  • Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, 
  • Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil,
  • Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil,
  • Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil,
  • Argania Spinosa (Argan) Organic Kernel Oil,
  • Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil,
  • Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange Blossom) Flower Oil.



  • What it doesn't contain

    One thing that I love about this oil, isn't just what it contain, but what it doesn't! This ultra-light oil is free from chemicals, filler, synthetic ingredients, synthetic fragrances, emulsifiers, preserves, paragons, GMO's and mineral oils. Ensuring that everything is not only pure goodness for your skin, but the user is not going to suffer with any adverse skin irritations which these ingredients are well known to cause.


    When can it be used

    Ané states that this can be used day and night, something which I was at first sceptical about, but she's right!! Until I discovered Ané glow in a bottle I would never dream of using a facial oil in the morning, as I found that other products would just sit on my face, making me 'shiny' rather than 'glowing' or 'dewy' and my make up would just slide off my face. However the particles are so fine, and with it being pure oil with no added filler ingredient. This oil instantly skinks into my skin in a heart beat, leaving no residue so I can apply my makeup with no problems. Pure lushness. 

    Is it lush?!

    YES!!! I instantly fell in love with this product. I know its not about the smell but I am a sucker for a good scent, and this smells beautiful, however is not overpowering. What makes it even better is that the scent is all natural, purely from the natural oils as there are no synthetic fragrances in this bottle. Just pure lushness. However, not only the scent which makes this product so special... 
    Just like Ané states, its ultra-light -  and she's right. It feels light as a feather, not heavy. The particles are so fine it instantly skinks into my skin in a flash, Leaving my skin silky smooth and glowing, as if I've had 12hours sleep, drank 3 litres of water or have just come back from the most amazing holiday. My skin literally glows, and looks naturally dewy. Ive had so many compliments when I use this oil.
    Lastly, I used to have oily skin. So the thought of putting more oil on my skin used to terrify me. However, Ané reassured me (she's such a babe!) that this oil will help rebalance my skin. Slowing down my skin's sebum production which was in overdrive. As over the years I fell into the bad habit of using products for 'oily skin' which just dried out my skin, causing it to over compensate and produce more oil... and the vicious cycle began. However, now my skin is rebalanced. In turn I don't have the oily/dry patches which I used to have, my acne has improved and I'm left glowing not shiny. I cannot recommend this product enough!




    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog